Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mini Blizzard in Guntersville, Alabama

Before I get into the snow story I thought I would show you a photo of Brynne and her 80 pound lap dog (Buddy) when she was here last.



On February 3rd the weather people called for a possibility of some light snow.  They really blew it as we had a mini Blizzard and it dumped 3 to 4 inches of snow in just a few hours.  Buddy and Max seemed to enjoy it.  Here is a photo:


They also had fun playing and here is a short video:


Dogs - Snow - Milk Container

It's all melted now.

Comments Welcome!

BYE.

5 comments:

  1. The snow is so cool, Aislynn was watching the video with me and wanted to go there:) She also wanted to watch something with you in it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to all the snow in the Davis? Did you empty or let it melt and give false readings???Didn't realize Buddy had a gray muzzle. He's not that old is he? Stay warm !!!

    Bubba1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doggy snow ball fight!!! Looks like they had lots of fun in the snow. It's nice and sunny here in Tallahassee but I'm sure I'll getting my own share of snow in DC real soon!

    Here is a recent photo of Dexter:
    http://twitpic.com/3uxq9m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Dad! I just had snow the other day that stuck too! That is funny in the end when max goes in the house and comes right back out, those crazy pups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool snow. I fixed the google blogger issue. We have about a foot.

    ReplyDelete